We believe the Word of the Lord God Almighty is timeless and eternal. We believe His Word is good instruction, revealing His heart for all mankind throughout mankind’s sojourn in this world. We also believe His Word gives us insight to events that are unfolding and are yet to be unfolded as we await the return of Yeshua as King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
In this, we believe the biblical feasts of the Lord, the Lord God’s appointed times reveal His redemptive plan for the world and constitute His agenda with His redeemed people. These appointments (moedim) are “shadows” of the Messiah and are relevant for followers of Yeshua today, because they never stop pointing to Him throughout life on this earth!
Schedule for 2017, Jewish Year 5777:
- Purim (Feast of Lots) Purim 2017 began in the evening of Saturday, March 11 and ended in the evening of Sunday, March 12.
- Pesach (Passover) will begin in the evening of Monday, April 10 and ends in the evening of Tuesday, April 18. More details >>
- Shavuot (Pentecost) will begin in the evening of Tuesday, May 30 and ends in the evening of Thursday, June 1.
- Rosh Hashanah (Feast of Trumpets) will begin in the evening of Wednesday, September 20 and ends in the evening of Friday, September 22.
- Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement) will begin in the evening of Friday, September 29 and ends in the evening of Saturday, September 30.
- Sukkot (Feast of Tabernacles) will begin in the evening of Wednesday, October 4 and ends in the evening of Wednesday, October 11.
- Hanukkah (Feast of Dedication) will begin in the evening of Tuesday, December 12 and ends in the evening of Wednesday, December 20.